Your privacy is critically important to us.
At Medvance Pte Ltd, we take your privacy and our responsibility under the Act seriously. We recognise the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to manage, protect and process your personal data in compliance with the Act and any regulations enacted thereunder.
- Definitions and Interpretation
“Act” refers to the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of the Republic of Singapore;
“our”, “us” and “we” refers to Medvance Pte Ltd (“Medvance”) and, where appropriate, our appointed service provider(s) for the time being;
“personal data” has the meaning provided in the Act;
“Website” refers to any such website owned, managed and/or operated by us and, where appropriate, includes any file(s), document(s) and/or material(s) stored on our server(s); and
“you” and “your” refers to you, the user of this Website; and
We collect information from you when you send any enquiry (or enquiries) to us. This may include your name, the name of the organisation you represent (if any), email address, mailing address and/or telephone number.
- Purposes for Collecting, Using, Disclosing and/or Processing Personal Data
- Personal data which we collect from you may be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed for various purposes. This will depend on the circumstances for which we may need to process such personal data. These include:
- the provision of our goods/services to you and any preparatory, and incidental steps in relation thereto including after-sales support;
- conducting, developing maintaining and improving our business relationship with you;
- complying with any applicable law(s), orders and/or directions from any government/statutory authority, tribunal and/or public agency
- conducting research, analysis and developmental activities including data analytics, market research, surveys and/or profiling so that we may better meet your needs and requirements;
- hosting, storing and/or backing up of your personal data whether within or outside Singapore;
- responding to feedback, complaints, queries and/or requests;
- sending you information about any administrative, accounting, technical and/or sales matters, as well as updates and/or amendments to any of our terms and conditions;
- improving our Website; and
- advertising and/or marketing.
- Use of the Website
We may use “cookies”, where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track information about you when you enter our Website. The cookie is used to track information such as the number of users and their frequency of use, profiles of users and their preferred sites. While this cookie can tell us when you enter our sites and which pages you visit, it cannot read data off your hard disk. You may adjust your internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled you may still use our Website but may be limited in the use of some of its features.
We may record anonymous information such as IP address (where not used to identify a specific individual), time, date, referring URL, pages accessed and documents downloaded, type of browser and operating system.
- Handling of Personal Data
- We will take reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is complete and accurate. In the circumstances, you must update of us of any changes in respect of your personal data where appropriate. We hereby DISCLAIM any responsibility and/or liability for relying on inaccurate and/or incomplete personal data arising from your failure or omission in updating us of any changes in your personal data that you had initially provided us with;
- We will effect reasonable security measures to adequately secure your personal data. However, we cannot assume responsibility for any unauthorised use of your personal data by third parties beyond our control;
- We will put into place measures to remove and/or anonymise your personal data as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for which your personal data was collected is no longer being served by the retention of such personal data and such retention is no longer necessary for legal, regulatory and/or other business purposes;
- If your personal data is to be transferred out of Singapore, we will comply with the relevant provisions of the Act. This includes ensuring that the recipient of your personal data is bound by a legally enforceable obligation to provide a similar standard of protection to your personal data comparable to that under the Act.
- Revision of Terms
You are strongly encouraged to visit the Website to ensure that you are kept apprised of our latest policies in respect of personal data protection.
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law
- Contact – Privacy Officer
The Privacy Officer,
10 Ubi Crescent #03-41
Ubi Techpark (Lobby C)